Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Barbecued Roast Beef

Another from "Fix-It and Forget-It..."

4lb beef roast
1cup ketchup
1 onion, chopped (I only use 1/2 an onion because we aren't huge onion fans)
3/4cup water
3tbs Worcestershire sauce
3/4cup brown sugar

Place roast in cooker.
In a small bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients except brown sugar and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Approximately 1 hours before serving sprinkle with brown sugar.

Yum! You could taste the sweetness of the brown sugar on the roast, it was so good. I'd like to try and make this using a pork roast because I prefer pork over beef roast. I made sure to keep an eye on it after the rice incident last night. I'm glad I did because it was done it like 4 hours.

I had everything for this at home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment